This project is read-only.

Receive Errors Trying to Build dll

May 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I can't seem to build the dll. I am currently running Exchange 2007 SP3 (reason why I need to rebuild dll)

In Visual C# 2010 Express I receive these errors when trying to build the dll:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Install' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Configuration' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\RoutingRuleAgent\RoutingRuleAgent\Class1.cs 9 28 RoutingRuleAgent

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Installer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\David_Desjardins\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\RoutingRuleAgent\RoutingRuleAgent\Class1.cs 23 49 RoutingRuleAgent

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'EventLogInstaller' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\David_Desjardins\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\RoutingRuleAgent\RoutingRuleAgent\Class1.cs 25 17 RoutingRuleAgent

I have referenced the two exchange files that are mentioned to be referenced. Is there anothe dll I should reference?

May 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Never mind I fiexed this. It is due to my lack ov Visual Studio.

I needed to add the System.Configuration.Install reference.